Beautiful Antique Furniture & Interiors
Our range of furniture includes Georgian, Victorian, Edwardian, mid 20th Century and Industrial pieces. We also carry a range of Vintage French and English interesting Kitchenalia and objects of Virtue.
- Very large impressive 19thc Elm ext table
- Jacobean Style c1900s Wardrobe
- 19thC Mahogany Campaign Wardrobe
- Chaise and French Bed
- Superb quality Georgian Flame Mahogany Secretaire
- French upholstered Dble. Bed
- Georgian Oak Lancashire Chest
- French 1920s original painted armchair
- English Vintage Leather 3 seater settee
- 1920s French 2 seater settee
- 19thc painted French Bed Queen
- Superb 19th Century French Oak Dble Bed
- Georgian Oak Chest with inlaid detail
- Italian inlaid walnut commode with gilt ormolu mounts
- Vintage leather rocker
- Designers Guild silk cushion & French chair
- Large Leaner mirror
The examples shown are of current and past stock and may have already been sold.
However, we have similar items coming into stock the whole time so if you have something particular in mind please either drop into the shop or contact us to discuss your wishes. (see contact details below)
We welcome your interest and invite you to visit or contact us as follows:
You will find us at at 63 Dundas Road, Sanson, on the intersection of State Highway 1 and State Highway 3.
Sanson is a small town located in the Manawatu region of New Zealand, about half an hours drive from Palmerston North.
We are closed on Tuesdays but
We are open from 10am - 4:30pm, for the other six days of the week.
Proprietors Bev and Gavin Burling can be contacted on:
- Phone - 06 329 3467
- Mobile - 021 483 634
- Email - email@example.com or use our simple enquiry form
- Post - PO Box 73, Sanson 4862, New Zealand