Garden & Ornamental Items
Our garden and architecture range includes items like statutory, ornamental items, seating, doors and gates.
- Statue of David
- English lion fountain with pump
- Antique wrought iron grill or gate
- Vintage style urn and stand on vintage plinth
- Vintage double gates
- Vintage wrought iron plinth
- Vintage English Belfast sink
- Vintage water pump
- French antique fireplace
- 19th Century French doors
- English vintage working butter churn
The examples shown are of current and past stock and may have already been sold.
However, we have similar items coming into stock the whole time so if you have something particular in mind please either drop into the shop or contact us to discuss your wishes. (see contact details below)
We welcome your interest and invite you to visit or contact us as follows:
You will find us at at 63 Dundas Road, Sanson, on the intersection of State Highway 1 and State Highway 3.
Sanson is a small town located in the Manawatu region of New Zealand, about half an hours drive from Palmerston North.
We are closed on Tuesdays & Thursdays but
We are open from 10am - 4:30pm, for the other days of the week.
Proprietors Bev and Gavin Burling can be contacted on:
- Phone - 06 329 3467
- Mobile - 021 483 634
- Email - email@example.com or use our simple enquiry form
- Post - PO Box 73, Sanson 4862, New Zealand